An Evening of New Writing
“Mixed Up” is a celebration of comedy and drama showcasing the work of new writers, carefully selected from recent script submissions to create this new piece of theatre, come along for a great night of entertainment.
- Intro/Shoppers by Stephen Lee Rees
- The Emperor’s New Clothes by Derek Webb
- Knit One, Drop One by Beccy Bagnall
- The Café by Aaron James
- The Greatest Challenge of Our Time* [PART 1] by T.H.Knowles
- The Greatest Challenge of Our Time* [PART 2] by T.H.Knowles
- Nelly The Fisherman’s Daughter by Reg Irving
- Role Play by Derek Webb
- Pete & Anna by Stephen Lee Rees
- The Greatest Challenge of Our Time* [PART 3] by T.H.Knowles
- Toast by Reg Irving and adapted by Richard Platt
*Additional Material by Stephen Lee Rees and Richard Platt
“Humour is quite subjective…” Amanda Penman reviewed the show for Artsbeat Magazine. You can read the full review by clicking on the link: here.
“‘Mixed Up!’ turned out to be an interesting evening of sketches, based on ideas from, and written by, the group. Overall the evening was a mixed bag of material that went through the emotions of life” Keith Scott-Savage reviewed the show for NODA. You can read the full review by clicking on the link: here.
Jayne Brookes-Clayton, Mark Poole, Catherine Dolan, Gary Peake, Tracy Rollins, Jamie Brooks, Jeannie Jordan, Andrew Barlow with Robert Peach
(Poster for the 2018 Production at Matlock Bath & Belper)